Rep
Drives: 1971 Honda Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Psh... I wish.

Let me get you on the phone with my daughter and you can let her know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I'll take the call, little life lesson with uncle fucking 'fisti.

Jokes aside I been having a reality chat with the mrs. She glorifies the vacation experience with kids, all i see is monumental headache and $15K out of pocket. Best bet here is book a cottage with another family with similar aged kids, $2K for the week and everyone is happy.
Do you really want your 5 year old daughter to learn ALL the swear words known to man that quickly? If not, I'd advise you not to let Alfisti anywhere near where she can hear him.

We've been thinking about Disney too, but at this point, are leaning more towards the Disney cruise since it seems like best bet that my wife and I might have a small chance (emphasis on small) to enjoy ourselves as well. Seeing as how they have childcare available. Unless they fricking punt my 5 year old overboard. Which after they spend more than a few hours with him I might be able to understand their temptation to do so.

Ahh he's a good kid, just very high energy, both of them are. Both of them need a decent run around the house a few times a day. My 7 year old does 5-10 km runs with my wife (usually one small break in the middle for water). And my now 5 year old bikes that easily, but has less endurance than his older brother...but more speed.
Appreciate 1
wtwo317971.00