05-30-2021, 04:53 PM   #425
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk94 View Post
Right. Schumacher is at fault for the suspected 'cheating' exhibited by his teams. Clearly orchestrated and deployed by Michael himself, thus resulting in him being a chronic cheat. Glad your assumption is based upon some solid reasoning. Thanks for taking the time to post an utterly useless response - appreciate the effort at least.

Just another delusional Verstappen fan, like the majority of them it seems. That's coming from a quasi-Max fan myself..

These F1 threads are just pages and pages of ridiculous, brainless banter. I read them everyone once in a while and it's just mind boggling. They just end up turning into Verstappen vs. Hamilton jerk-off battles and than the odd, but still frequent, comparison of modern F1 drivers to the past generation greats.
1• Mate . Don't tell me MS wasn't aware of the cheating ...
Hey my car is faster than the rest of the field ! That's really strange ...
MS was aware of the whole situation , so MS was at fault as well !
Just like the 2019 cheating Ferrari Jet-Mode : The drivers Leclerc and Vettel were aware of the whole cheating situation .

2• Mate . The Verstappen vs Hamilton wasn't subject .

3• Mate . Thanks for the utterly useless response - appreciate the effort at least

4• Mate . Pages and pages of ridiculous, brainless banter ?
Advice : Don't read the BS , and leave this place ASAP !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58876.50