05-30-2021, 03:50 PM   #423
tsk94
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E82 128i, F82 M4, E36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
That's OK. mate ...I'll type some words for you regarding the subject (in short)

At first : I'm feel so damn sorry about MS's skiing accident !

My dumbass comment ?

Honestly mate . I don't think so...
Over here we are saying : "Just look further than the length of your nose" !
In other words :

Probably others drivers crashed and died like Senna , if he didn't had to push his Williams beyond the limits to respond MS's cheating ..

Just a few like : Traction control , launch control , active damper control, fuel valve, ect...

Fuel valve ?
Ohh...You can bet on it !
Jos Verstappen also Benetton was very lucky ! He could have been burned alive in his Benetton by the cheating fuel valve to gain seconds in the pit !

Anyway RIP for a legend ....RIP Senna !

Jos Verstappen in the pits ...

Right. Schumacher is at fault for the suspected 'cheating' exhibited by his teams. Clearly orchestrated and deployed by Michael himself, thus resulting in him being a chronic cheat. Glad your assumption is based upon some solid reasoning. Thanks for taking the time to post an utterly useless response - appreciate the effort at least.

Just another delusional Verstappen fan, like the majority of them it seems. That's coming from a quasi-Max fan myself..

These F1 threads are just pages and pages of ridiculous, brainless banter. I read them everyone once in a while and it's just mind boggling. They just end up turning into Verstappen vs. Hamilton jerk-off battles and than the odd, but still frequent, comparison of modern F1 drivers to the past generation greats.
Appreciate 0