View Single Post
      03-30-2021, 11:35 AM   #16
Richbot
Major General
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYT_Shadow View Post
This has been the case in Europe since before dinosaurs were extinct. The world is full of shit spec 320ds that somehow managed to get the 'M Pack' and have M badges all over from the factory.

I could literally care less. I think it makes a lot of sense to have baby M and full M cars concurrently. It's obvious which ones are real Ms and which ones are not for everyone with a brain, so I take no offense.
Just like Porsche owners have to deal with some shithead saying 'I have a Porsche Turbo' when they have a base 911, that indeed is now turbocharged, we have to content with idiots who have 328s with 'M Packs' and say they have an M.

Real story, at physical therapist
Mensa member: hey is that your blue M3?
Me: yes
Mensa member: ah that's cool. I wanted one but my wife wouldn't let me get it, so I got a 328 convertible M
Me: that's awesome

Audi has the 'S' models for their equivalents to the baby M, I think it's just fine.
lol once had this same parking lot conversation with a guy who got a Ford Taurus instead, after he had previously asked me about the E90 and whether he should get one. It has about 300hp so it's pretty quick. Yeah man awesome!

I'm sure he hit his head on the roof less when he was strapping his kids in, and got kicked by his kids less in that thing, heh