Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X2 M35

Garage List
2019 BMW X2 M35  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rice_rocket88 View Post
Going to look at the 7 m35i in stock at the dealer tomorrow.. But started to build online to see the options. Is it true you cannot have the active cruise control option with the heated seats? They are listed in the premium package but it only lets you click one or the other! I also can't believe that the dynamic handling is a $500 option and literally nobody gets it. Only one out of 7 of the cars have it. I sort of wanted to get a better deal by not building. I guess we'll see if I can drive both models. Also funny nobody picks the grey color. I have never seen it anywhere even at the dealer.
To answer you first question, yes if you get ACC no heated steering wheel. Second I literally just leased a gray with red interior yesterday, coming from a dealer in PA so I should have it soon. It also has DDC. I tried the build route and could not get anywhere near the same deal as a an as built. Reached out to a big time national dealer and he really didn't want to do an out of state deal (I am in NY). It also had the roof rails and floating center caps, neither of which I wanted but I was able to split the cost with the dealer on it. Very excited to get the car. Mrs. rounderman tactfully liked the gray better than blue, we are both pretty conservative in outward appearance, the red interior shows a hidden wild side. She said gray was stealth, lots of them on the road in general, hopefully less visible to law enforcement when the right foot gets a little heavy

Pics when I get it and some comments on DDC

Last edited by rounderman; 04-26-2019 at 12:56 PM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 0