View Single Post
      02-20-2020, 10:21 AM   #15
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Didn’t watch the whole thing but I’ll mention that I’m guessing these tested vehicles are relatively new and as we all know from from rechargeable tools, phones and all that the more it’s recharged over time the less charge it will hold and more quickly goes away. Don’t know how much a new battery pack change in these cars cost but it will have to be much sooner then one would need a new or rebuilt ICE engine I should think. That’s a big factor given a car 3 or 4 years plus old. The batteries will not be as strong down the road over time then a combustion engine. Lower temps as mentioned have significant draws of these batteries and not forgetting that having a heavy foot much more quickly shortens the batteries range. I’m not ready to join that club.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58879.50