c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
Thanks for the tips. I've been eyeing prices on low mileage 18' and 19' Macan's, and will likely stick with the S, since a 6-cylinder is a must have, and the S has more than enough power for me, since I also plan on trying to buy my father-in-law's 981 Boxster as our weekend/summer car to replace the M2 when he gets his GT4. My father-in-law is a Porsche fanatic and also has a list of preferred independent shops that I can use so that should help as well.

I've driven the Q5 in both 2.0T and S 3.0T guise and found them to be good, but nothing noteworthy, Audi's have just never excited me. The X3 M40i was also good, but the steering was off-putting and overall handling just didn't do it for me, but I've heard nothing but praise for the Macan from reviews and owners saying its pretty much a hot hatch in disguise, even one owner said it was almost like the second-coming of their E91 Wagon, so I'll definitely have to test drive one.
Funny you mention this. I refer to my Macan as a big hot hatch. I love smaller cars, and have driven GTIs and was thinking I might buy a Golf R instead of the Macan when I was originally considering trading my 135is.
Appreciate 0