01-23-2020, 10:41 AM   #5
Tom Tallon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 335 XDRIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowdemon1 View Post
Hello hello

It seems as though everyone on this thread has x235is! We brought an x2 20d xdrive for my wife a month back and I am really really impressed with the car!

For some reason, i get a LOT of satisfaction from driving this car. The build quality and handling are fantastic, though the ride can be a bit jittery at times over pot holes. I also think this car is as quick as you need on the british public road, the drive train, chassis and four wheel drive make for rapid, effortless progress.

Big fan of this vehicle and the x2 in general. What do you guys think?
SD

Remember most people on this forum are Yanks who favour the 300 hp X2. I have a similar model to you but petrol 2.0i xdrive about the same bhp as yours I think.

A great car if a little rare on British roads - I went for the 17 inch wheels non run flat - no trace of jitters at all and rides as good as my old 330D with adaptive suspension. I think the tyres make the difference as they are 225/55 17s witha 5 inch well cushioned sidewall and no trace of harshness that larger wheels may have. I'm pleased you're enjoying this rather rare car!
Appreciate 0