Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPerformance211
Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
Exactly.. This is usually how Porsche reviews go against their competition.

Competition - "the chassis wants to oversteer, it's not a easy car to drive" .. Usually ends there.

Porsche - "it's not a easy car to drive, wants to oversteer, makes you really work for it but ITS SO REWARDING ONCE YOU GET IT RIGHT" .. Lol can it be anymore persuasive. Or "do I miss a manual? Not really.." Lol every other car needs a manual but when the RS goes PDK.. Everyone just sugar coats it or points to the GT4 for a manual. Which GT3 RS customer wants a fkn Cayman.
You haven't a clue man. How many of these cars have you owned?

Not only are there tons of GT3RS owners that want (and bought GT4) there are owners of the 918 that own and adore the Boxster Spyder and Cayman GT4. A buddy of mine just told me at a NYE party that he was instructing at Watkins Glen for PCA and had a guy there that owns a 918 and said he loves driving his Boxster Spyder as much as his 918. One day perhaps you will understand that driving enjoyment isn't all about the fastest from point A to point B.

The two most fun cars I ever owned were my E46 M3 and 987 CaymanS.

Obviously from some of your prior posts all you care about is how fast you can go in 1,320 feet. Whooooooeeeeee that's fun
Please read what you just wrote. Tons of GT3RS and 918 OWNERS. That means they have both. They didn't want a manual GT3RS and instead bought a GT4, and if one or two did, they settled like crazy. Fkn Porsche fanboys try to justify a non manual GT3RS with the GT4 like it's all good now because the GT4 exists.

Lol which prior posts?