View Single Post
      01-03-2021, 12:16 AM   #138
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgpalmer71 View Post
I love Rich....and Rich loves Tesla's! Lol.

The screens have gone through a few iterations. Handles are indeed an issue on the Model S....Tesla replaces them frequently under warranty. Not an issue on the Model 3. I've watched every episode of Rich Rebuilds, guy knows more about Tesla's then Tesla....and again, he loves them. His daughter drives the wrapped Tesla he used to drive. His issues with Tesla are with their business model and not the car. He might not be your best example.
I never said he hated Teslas. But he's been pretty unbiased as to the issues you will have as an owner. He put up a video where his head mechanic was working on a Model X and went through a list of common problems. He constantly pokes fun at the Tesla fan boys out there. This is why I posted up that anyone considering a Tesla needs to look at the videos on his channel. You'll get as unbiased a view into the experience you'll have as an owner.
Appreciate 0