10-28-2021, 08:21 AM   #75
Marty in NY
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 X5 40i, 18 GTi, Snowblower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewe1874 View Post
My used car came with Avon ZX7 which seem pretty good, but on 192 alloys and a 45 profile M Sport they can still be a bit jolting over bumps. I would imagine RF's would have been even worse though?
I had a set of Avon's, I put them on my '03 330i and I absolutely loved them. They were the Avon AV Tech M500 summer only tires. When they wore out, I went to buy another set only to find they were no longer being sold in the US, so that is when I switched to Continental and have just stayed with the ExtremeContact DWS ever since. The Avon's looked better and had fantastic grip. Now I see we can once again buy Avon's here but in a very limited fashion.

I've never tried the Conti AllSeasonContact, don't see them on Tire Racks site which is where I normally get my tires from but found them on the Continental site, the tread pattern is very different than the ExtremeContact DWS.

deep.sea Here is the link to the Continental site where you can read a bit about the all seasons and see test reviews https://www.tire-reviews.com/Tire/Co...sonContact.htm
Attached Images

Appreciate 1