Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X4M CS

Garage List
2020 BMW X4M CS  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
i was/am young and dumb....Ive posted racing vids, never on FB, never "Public" or "listed"...

Most of us on here (and this is just an assumtion, could be wrong) but at one one point have had our modded cars next to a good compeitor or maybe bad to word it like this "good car to run to gauge our cars abilities..."

Number one...You want to risk your life, ok...But other ppl, weaving and cutting ppl off, obviously a different story...

Number two, the occassion's Ive been dumb enough to post on YT or peer to peer w a stranger....I never show any truley identifying characteristics...Faces or worse yet, LICENSE PLATES???? A blurry vidro of a face a good lawyer could destroy the DA...A Plate number? LOL...I have police on my friends lists as do most...Just idiotic in so many ways...

Semi- off topic, but they should have never closed the drag strip in west hampton...I tested and tuned every car I had there...10 bucks for the day, you could run 20 times, no safety equipment...Even had a learners permit first time I ran a car there....Got most of my "need for speed out every weekend during the open season...

We need something closer than E-town.