View Single Post
      11-13-2019, 06:53 AM   #4747
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
Things have calmed down. She explained that she let her feelings get the best of her. She said she loves me a lot and that she doesn't want me to die.

Keep in mind, I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary to increase my chances of dying/getting killed.

Are all girls crazy?
That's awesome man! Glad to hear she came around. To answer your question in short.....yes; just like us, even the best of them have their off days. The thing to always keep in the back of your mind is that men are ruled by facts; women are ruled by emotion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
All women are bi. It's your job to guess if it's sexual or polar.
That's fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Lol....but in 15+ years...those roles could reverse.

Probably not though. My wife has always been a "stay-in" type with a small circle of friends. Me....well you know how I am. 3 maybe 4 hours of sleep at night and then I'm climbing the walls to try and find something to do.

But it works out in the long run. We both compromise....plus I think every couple needs time away from each other for themselves. I get mine usually while she is sleeping. On the weekends...I'm usually up no later than 3:00am and she sleeps in until 10:00am or so. So I have plenty of time to do my own thing.
This! The girlfriend and I are polar opposites on certain things, but then when we are together, it seems the roles reverse. It's the craziest thing. If I'm alone, I'm 100 mph; being productive, efficient and making shit happen. When she is alone or with her kids, she is running 100 mph being mom or prepping to come see me. When we are together, we are either working together to get ready for the gym, go out to eat, go to a movie, etc. then it's downtime. The odd thing about our downtime is that it consists of me waiting on her hand and foot, while she relaxes or vice-versa. The point of all this is that being polar opposites works sometimes. It's good to have that ying to the yang.

Last edited by King Rudi; 11-13-2019 at 07:03 AM..
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8211.00
MKSixer34184.50