tmo24
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by satz View Post
Hi all

just noticed that my E90 LCI 335i has dropped on the right side rear (looking from the back).

I measured from the ground to the top of front and rear wheel arches and there's a difference of approx 12mm betwee left and right heights. Not much I know, but it was noticeable to me which is why I measured it.

Any reasons for this? Stock suspension and wheels. Tyres all correct pressures. No passengers or cargo. Parked in usual flat parking area. Right hand-drive car, by the way.

It did go in 1 week ago to dealer for regular annual inspection but nothing to do with suspension or wheels.

thank you

Satz
Picking up too many fat bitches in your Uber bro

2007 335i Jet Black e90 6MT - Eibachs, magnaflow exhaust, carbon hood, short shift kit, some other random stuff - being sold somewhere sometime soon probably

2010 335i AW e90 6 AT Msport - The GF took this one over... JB4, PE exhaust, Koni yellows/Eibachs, pink badges, fuzzy steering wheel cover ?
Appreciate 0