12-25-2018, 07:33 AM   #68
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Who's hosting Christmas Day? I get that honor tomorrow. Luckily the price is right on the turkey, thanks to the folks at Greenberg turkey and American Amicable. I carve it the day before, soak it in chicken stock overnight, and put in the oven in the morning! I think I got a good yield this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
We are hosting Christmas Eve starting in about 90 minutes. Non-traditional (i.e. not fish) Italian was a last minute switch from churrasco-style prime tenderloin when my brother in law told us (yesterday) he no longer eats beef. Made about 3 dozen meatballs this a.m. and saved the tenderloin for another date. BIL can have some chicken and pasta with pesto.
i'm tired of Turkey since Thanksgiving was only what 4 weeks ago but the family insisted I make turkey again along with my famous gravy and the wife's mash potatoes

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 2
roastbeef11584.50