View Single Post
      06-16-2020, 12:23 PM   #64
Savageenterprise
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 (E93)

Garage List
I was much younger , maybe 20 at the time and I had a road rage incident. Some guy kept cutting me off. We were on the parkway and he kept going in front of me and brake checking me, probably because he was just mad at life. So I was getting frustrated and I switched lanes multiple times to try and get around the guy but between the other cars on the road and him I had no room to accelerate across two lanes to try and get around him.

So after the 6th time of this guy doing this I was really pissed and I noticed his window was half open. I had a taco bell cup full of baja blast and when I was finally able to switch lanes and get around him I chucked it at his car and I watched it hit the top half of the window as the top popped off and just poured inside his car. It felt good at the time but in hindsight I should have just let it go but I was young and ya know, dumb.

Fortunately that was the end of it and I wasn't followed home and beaten and/or shot at. I used to drive 35k miles a year just for work and another 10-12k in my personal car so I've been on the road for coutnless days. I've had plenty of other instances, at least 10 over the years but I always just let it go and say it's not worth getting into.

You never know what kind of day someones having and I don't want to be the person they snap on.