View Single Post
      06-14-2020, 07:57 AM   #55
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
I rarely ever engage other people or get road rage. I commute 100 miles a day and have pretty much seen it all, I will sometimes mutter a "really?" or "really asshole?" under my breath but besides that I'll stay pretty calm.

There was one time that I engaged someone. I was at a stop light at a fairly busy intersection just outside the college campus I live near. Perpendicular to where I was stopped there is a fairly large hill. The light turns green, but I can see an 18 wheeler coming down the hill at decent speed. I hesitate to proceed through the green because he didn't look like he was slowing down. Sure enough he goes through what had already been several seconds of green light on my side, to go across traffic and turn onto the road I'm coming off of. As he went across I just laid on the horn and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK" out the window. Guy stops the truck IN the intersection, blocking all of traffic now, and gets out of the truck. I was like "dude you could've killed someone, I have it all on camera (pointing to my dash cam), I have the name and number on the side of your truck, now get the fuck back in your truck. Professional driver, my ass!" Once I pointed at the camera the guy jumped back in his truck and drove away. Luckily the lane next to me was a turning lane and they had not started going yet when the truck started through the intersection. People like that should have their CDLs taken away.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8211.00
cmyx6go15762.50
MKSixer34184.50