View Single Post
      03-24-2020, 09:35 PM   #50
Gesler
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3

You are probably not one of those that drive at the speed limit on the left most lane and think they have a right to be in that lane as they are at the maximum legal speed and are minding their own business.

All the things you point out usually result from slowpokes in the left most lane.
One such dbag results in 30-40 vehicles behind them. Usual result is frustrated people trying to pass from the right and changing lanes without turn signals, using the carpool lane to pass, using the merge lane to pass, and merging between vehicles with dangerously little room. All it takes is for the rude inconsiderate person in the left most lane to move over and let faster vehicles pass, no matter what the speed is.

I seldom wait anymore for the people going slow in the left most lane to move over, just pass them on the right or via the carpool lane (although trying to avoid the latter since sedan-clan advised against it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinopath View Post
I hate people changing lanes without using turn signals, I hate people using shoulder to pass traffic and cut in the line right before the shoulder becomes right-turn lane, I hate people using merging lane to pass me on the right, and I hate people inserting themselves abruptly in front of me when I'm maintaining a safe distance in my lane, I don't let them in most of time, but I'm training my patience to try to let people do whatever they want.