View Single Post
      10-18-2022, 11:05 AM   #6
Burrcold
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoldenz View Post
I'd rather have a Black Badge Wraith or Dawn but this is very nicely done. The interior dashboard on these newer generation Rolls is incredible. The digital gauge cluster does lose a little bit of the luxury Rolls feel but I guess that's inevitable with EVs. The displayed car would be the furthest thing from my color choices but I know they're trying to show off something bold.

I used to think a Rolls was just a stupidly expensive "old man car" but they've done a great job with color schemes and Black Badge to appeal to the younger crowd looking for something more sporty. I sat in a Wraith with carbon fiber interior and black/red leather and it was easily one of the nicest cars I've ever been in, the build quality is hard to describe until you see and feel it in person. Only the new generation of Bentley's comes close.
I agree 100% about the digital gauge cluster. It's a RR...it would be like Rolex going to a digital face. At least pull a Porsche and give some nice primary analog gauges with the helper digital screens to the sides for EV info.