View Single Post
      10-24-2020, 11:26 AM   #1168
Chapperss
I only ride park
Rep
Drives: e93 335i Msport FBO 2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
There are more and more armed coppers in the UK. Guns proliferate all criminal societies and knives should not in my opinion be dealt with armed with a whistle and a baton....sorry, the only acceptable weapon is a firearm......an armed officer could be supposed by one armed with a CEW or Baton round. Just my two cents.
Dude I don`t disagree - but the UK are holding back (maybe wrongly) due to the fear of mutual escalation. Our thought process (in a non gun country) is that - if all cops have guns - then all the criminals will decide they need a gun too.

The people that are paid to work this shit out have decided that it would be far more dangerous to introduce guns "as the norm" to our police then it would provide a benefit to society.

Sedan_Clan mentioned seeing guns on the daily - if the average copper, in the UK, sees a gun in their entire career i`'d be very very very very very very surprised!*

(*Term`s and conditions - unwilling to be surprised by anything less than official stats).

Murf993 I take it you are commenting from outside of UK or even Europe for that matter?
Appreciate 1
Littlebear3508.50