Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapperss View Post
You what? Seems very logical to me - You expect an officer to confront the worse of the worse in a country where guns are legal (so you have loads of them) and they would quit if you took their force multiplier away.

Coming from the UK - our cops are armed with Batons and I think these days they all have Pepper/CS spray as well - worst they can expect to come up upon (within a statically relevant percentage) is a knife - I would imagine a lot of the UK police force would quit also if you took away the baton!

Seems to me you have an agenda you want to push but can`t quite formulate your arguments correctly.... make me think it`s someone else`s agenda but then that`s me assuming something
There are more and more armed coppers in the UK. Guns proliferate all criminal societies and knives should not in my opinion be dealt with armed with a whistle and a baton....sorry, the only acceptable weapon is a firearm......an armed officer could be supposed by one armed with a CEW or Baton round. Just my two cents.
I agree. People don't realize how quickly someone can cover ground. I would not want to deal with a criminal armed with a knife while I'm armed with only my ASP baton.
Appreciate 1