Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaltanas@yahoo.co.uk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by helix247 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by atzebmw View Post
Please describe in more detail what you did.
Didn't the car have LED headlight before and you upgraded it now?
Or did you just change any lamps to LED?
If you changed the headlights it has to be coded.
For that i would recommend E-Sys.
Also is there any guide on how to do it anywhere on E-sys? I will need to get E-sys first as I don't recall installing it
Try with a search for LED headlight retrofits. If there is coding, it would have been done and the relevant bits may stand out.
Tried to search but cant seem to find anyone who specifically has gone through how to code a headlight for that model :?
Quote:
Quote:
Tried to search but cant seem to find anyone who specifically has gone through how to code a headlight for that model :?
Do you already have E-Sys?
2nd on this one. You will need it I believe to code the headlights anyway. If there are threads that show the requirements for later year 328i or 335i, there may not be much if any difference in the entries that have to modified for this specific requirement on a 330.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Please describe in more detail what you did.
Didn't the car have LED headlight before and you upgraded it now?
Or did you just change any lamps to LED?
If you changed the headlights it has to be coded.
For that i would recommend E-Sys.
Also is there any guide on how to do it anywhere on E-sys? I will need to get E-sys first as I don't recall installing it
Try with a search for LED headlight retrofits. If there is coding, it would have been done and the relevant bits may stand out.
Quote:
Quote:
2nd on this one. You will need it I believe to code the headlights anyway. If there are threads that show the requirements for later year 328i or 335i, there may not be much if any difference in the entries that have to modified for this specific requirement on a 330.

Yes I do have E-Sys
Appreciate 0