View Single Post
      07-29-2019, 10:02 PM   #127
msk340i
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i M sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
This is the internet and the visual aspects of communication are clearly lost. As in everything choose your words carefully.

Any input on VET?
My mistake I assumed a person with the highest intellect like yourself can recognize that a mere mortal like myself never had any personal interaction with a God like HAM so I shouldn't have any reason to hate him as a human being.
I have to admit that as someone fluent in Arabic, Spanish, French, and English, and less than fluent in Romanian I can be at loss of words sometimes

Vettel is one of the last down-to-earth drivers in Formula 1. His personality plays a big role in his driving on the track. Helmut Marko and Christian Horner know him more than anyone else and they know that Ferrari isn't the right place for him because he doesn't have the support he had in RB. The Ferraris also don't suit his driving style and Ferrari is still unable to give him a car with a strong back end. He's impatient at times trying to prove himself which caused a lot of accidents because often times he's trying to do that against alpha drivers like VER and HAM.
Appreciate 0