Drives: M6, E70, E71

Garage List
2013 X6 M  [0.00]
2013 M6  [0.00]
2013 X5 LCI 35i Spo ...  [0.00]
2013 X5 LCI 35i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
I'm not sure where NorthCountryGuy lives, but I don't think it is Westchester County, which is 'upstate' to most NYC folk!
We did our first "Escape from NY" last week, going to the ADK mountains to check on the cabin we rent. Generally, we found the covid compliance to be very high. Masks were in the majority. Very few restaurants open in the hills, and on the trip, McDonalds wouldn't even let people in to pee!
The lake we are near has scattered campsites (~12) with no facilities, so they were open & very full. We took the canoe out for lunch (hotdogs cooked on sticks) and the ranger came by; he didn't bust us!
This county went into phase two as we went home, so the next rip should be different.

Murf
I’m North of Syracuse now, but originally from Sheepshead Bay.
New York State as a whole managed the catastrophe well. The whole Tri-State region acted assertively and in an organized fashion to handle Phase I of this epidemic. Now we are opening in a systematic fashion as our graphs have leveled down.
The heartland is now entering Phase I and they are opening up. They should be closing like the Northeast did. Absolute stupidity to open now. This thing entered in NYC. Easy to predict it will take many weeks to spread and peak in the heartland states. Is going to be a problem.
2013 X6 M Sapphire Black Metallic / Black Merino \ Carbon Fiber - Son’s
Appreciate 1
Littlebear3509.50