Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.83]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.83]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidigi View Post
I’ll be turning in my X1 this Sept. with 26k miles (3 yrs/36k miles). Also purchased lease excess wear and tear that covers up to $5k as well. The car is in very good condition imo (tires prolly need to be replaced, both fog lights are cracked, three windshield chips and a couple minor scratches here and there from driving up and down Tahoe).

Any tips/advise on end of lease inspection? Should I have my insurance (USAA) replace my windshield?
Lease excess wear and tear is a waste of money IMHO, but since you already paid for it, just turn the car in and see what they say. By the way, you can have them inspect it ahead of time to see what damages you could be liable for if any.

Quote:
Looking back at my lease agreement how do I calculate the rent charge? (should have paid closer attention)

Also, I got a rebate from USAA for $1k and yet they only gave me $930 for cap cost reduction. Why didn’t the I get the full amount?

Apologies for the lengthy post. I appreciate any tips/advice/feedback
Learn how to calculate your lease payment.

https://leasehackr.com/blog/2016/4/1...yments-by-hand

Isn't your USAA rebate supposed to be applied by you? I've never done it, but the BMWCCA rebate is applied for by the buyer, not the dealership.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0