View Single Post
      05-20-2020, 09:26 PM   #14
rice_rocket88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 F48 F39

Agreed with billnchristy on the fuel, most cars can do a little E85 without the extra fuel pump, but not a high mix. There isn't enough e85 around me to be worth my time to investigate since mine's a daily and I put on a good 50 miles or so a commute.

So far the car is not liking much added boost. We are up to around 2.5psi peak over stock and my butt dyno isn't sure I can feel it yet. I'm throwing on my custom made intake and giving it a few days. Terry mentioned the EWG is looking a little wonky on the duty cycle so he mentioned getting the EWG control plug. I just ordered it up to give it a whirl... but it'll give me a little time to zip around with the intake to see if/how that changes things. Once things get dialed in all together, then I'll see about a dyno appointment to compare completely stock to the new setup.

On another side note, I turned off the Pedal Tuner and did NOT like the factory pedal sensitivity. Whether it improved from stock or not it's still not good enough. What best I can describe the feeling is that when I tap on the gas pedal lightly with my foot nothing happens. I am running on the Orange setting so that when my foot taps the pedal the rpm's go up like a drive by wire. Green is almost good enough, and I'm sure if I tweaked the fine settings I could get it close to the orange setting at zero.
Appreciate 0