Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Haha! Top speeds have eclipsed 130+mph by riders of motorcycles and drivers of fast cars. It has happened quite often, but one memorable incident was involving a rider of a Kawasaki street bike. Every time he'd see our CHP units on freeway traffic stops, he would ride by, slow down, pop a wheelie and ride off. We had a hard time catching the guy and his behavior was flagrant. One night he pulled the stunt and one of my buddies - who is a Motor Training Officer and who can ride a patrol bike like a demon on wheels - took off after him. The Kawi rider made the mistake of pulling off the freeway and riding into my buddy's neighborhood. Let's just say that Kawi rider ended up being stopped at gunpoint, was arrested and cried the entire ride to the station. His facial expression when my buddy drifted around the corner on a BMW bike, stopping, and pulling out his gun was classic.
AWESOME!!

I've HEARD there may be groups of guys going on spirited drives across the country generally on the back roads. No high sustained speeds but bursts into some interesting figures. All family guys and often WITH their SO/Kids/friends in the cars. Nothing crazy. What would be your reaction if you so happened upon a group like this?
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15560.00