United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Yes i think i should be Mod also..

i will reply now HC!!

Carlos
I've been thinking this through and I am convinced that Carlos should be the moderator of the 'off topic' forum. My argument for this is as follows:

1. This will keep Carlos busy and thus reduce the quantities of 'random' posting elsewhere in the forum. We will obviously miss out on some quality threads here, but I feel that we at e90post have broad enough shoulders to cope.

2. Carlos will be 'poacher turned gamekeeper'. He knows how to mess up a thread, so he'll be best placed to prevent other 'lessor' dipsticks from doing likewise.

3. He knows where to find rude smileys - not an essential characteristic of a good mod, but it should ease the tension when dealing with aggressive forum members.

4. He posts more often than any living human. When it comes to commitment Fandango is our man. In fact he should be committed more than anyone I have ever come across.

5. If it wasn't for Carlos we wouldn't have the off topic forum. He should be rewarded for his efforts. Messing up the other threads took considerable time and energy.

Vote Carlos for off topic mod ... you know it makes sense

Appreciate 0