United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 440i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noneya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by antzcrashing View Post
No, I mean that there is value in the gamestop brand, reputation, and leadership that is not accounted for and can bring the long term value up, hence returning me value on my investment. Also, the negative sentiment on gamestop due to microsoft and other game and console producers selling directly to consumers is overblown and not taken into account by other general investors and shareholders, thus providing an impetus when people general recognize that this is not so bad for gamestop. Also if I were to take it, it would be a small position overall to my portfolio, limiting overall risk. So no, not gambling. When i gamble I buy doge, something with very little intrinsic value other than what people say/think its worth. Again, in small quantities.

Do you only buy blue chip stocks like GE?
Beautiful story there with lots of wonderful words, yet I'm not seeing any numbers to justify the aforementioned $50.

I don't buy individual stocks, as I don't enjoy gambling.
So you dont see any number which ever justify buying an individual stock. Yet you own mutual funds or etfs which are nothing more than a collection of individual stocks (possibly managed by other "smart" people). Whatever makes you happy
Appreciate 0