Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 AW 330xi

Garage List
2006 330xi  [6.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky66 View Post
To see at what rate your battery is charging at, open the INPA program>> E90>>ENGINE>>MSD80>> Status(F5)>>PM-IBS>>PM FIELD 2 . Under the PM Field option look at the ah reading registered, to see what it's set at to charge your battery at present. If it's incorrect, you need to code the CAS>>KLASSE_BATTERIE>>**ah to your battery spec. Once you have done this, re-register your battery using the Tool32 program. Then go back into INPA and check the PM Field 2, to see if the new ah reading has been registered.
Nice thank you. I got my cable and have been coding various modules, successfully!

I'm concerned that this isn't the only value you have to change though. When I had my battery programmed, the autologic tool told us that the FRM and CAS modules would be reset and to reinitialize the windows (all the way up and all the way down...that's it).

I had my DRLs off before programming. They turned on after programming, verifying that the FRM module was reset. I wish I had before and after files to compare.

So I'm going to check the FRM (NFRM) module as well and check to see if anything needs to be changed in there as well.
Appreciate 0