View Single Post
      12-18-2019, 02:51 PM   #9
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

I have tripped a few out of control kids in stores, the look of surprise on them when they realized what happen.

This one is close to home. Had a 5 yr nephew come to our house for surprise party for the Grandparents. We out in front of the house waiting for the Grandparents to drive up. I turn around and see the 5 yr climbing one of our very expensive ornamental trees in the front yard, I asked the kid nicely to get out, he says no, I ask again with a little more command and again I get a no, I finally told him to get out of my tree and he tells me his dad said it was okay. I finally said get the hell out now. This is the best part, he goes to his dad and asked if is was okay to play in the tree and the dad said sure. At that time someone who heard me tell the kid to get out told the dad that I already told the kid to get out and it was not okay. The Dad was not happy with me.

There is a whole generation of people raising kids today who have no respect for other people's things or property. This same Dad and kid would bounce a ball in our house when they would play.

The positive to this is the fact the same parents of this kid had a friends over their house with their kid and this kid cut up couch with scissors when everyone else was in the pool. The same weekend the kid was sneaking pushup pops from the freeze and hid the evidence by suffing the pushup pop holder down the toilet to the point that it cause a major backup in the house with all the toilets over flowing. Cost them $1000's to get it fix. The kid denied doing any of it and the parents refuse to accept any responsibilities. Could not have happen to a nicer couple.

Last edited by Maestro; 12-18-2019 at 02:59 PM..
Appreciate 0