View Single Post
      07-13-2017, 08:59 AM   #5
tomperson
Uruguay
Rep
Drives: C4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman7 View Post
The sdrive 18i is very popular in Greece being the most affordable version of the X1, since all bigger engines are heavily taxed by our left wing government.
Vehicles in general in my country are heavily taxed, and those with "bigger" engines even more so. The sdrive 18i model was only recently launched locally, so there are not any owners out there I could ask their opinions...And the BMW dealer doesn't have it in stock yet, so no way to test drive this particular engine either...And all online reviews are for the 2.0 engine model...there is NOTHING on the 1.5 one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman7 View Post
I have the sdrive 18i in the xline trim (plus auto folding mirrors, no leds, sunroof, navi, HK or other fancy extras) with the 6-gear automatic transmission, since February 2017.
Are you satisfied with your purchase? Does it feel "sportier" than your previous 2 cars? What about overtaking in highways? Is it "spirited" enough? Any bad things or complaints about the 1.5 engine? Does the car in general really feel more "refined"?

Thanks for your real world perspectives...helps me a lot in moving forward with a decision...
Appreciate 0