United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135 M-Sport

2011 BMW 1M SEMA Car; Track-prepped / Street-legal

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My wife just accepted a professor position in Texas so the car must go a lot quicker than planned, thus the drastic price drop. These cars seem to be selling for $45-$52k right now but mine is a bit more due to the mods $59,900:

Built mostly by cp-e and RevoZport for SEMA, with additional help from Moton, PFC, Toyo, and Forgeline - over $50,000 in mods

Track-tuned by cp-e, Moton, and pro racing driver, Josh Hurley; and by Race Engineer and NASA Instructor, Sander Marques

Street-legal, but also comes with non-catted dp's and a set of Forgeline GA3R's with (used) Toyo R888's 295/265 (wheels can fit 305/275 but I haven't tried it)

Mileage - just over 19,000

Recently serviced by cp-e, then VERY thouroughly combed over by Mach V Motorsports, so you can be confident you're getting a reliable, yet incredibly fast and track-ready car that can also be driven on the street. Full service in May: oil, lube, fresh brake fluid, new plugs, etc.

Please let me know if interested and feel free to call me any time. More info, video, pics, history, etc at https://buythebmw1mblackknight.squarespace.com

Please help me spread the word and thanks in advance!

Steve Greathouse
DC area
443-676-4777

Attached Images

Appreciate 0