View Single Post
      06-08-2022, 10:56 PM   #159
RM7
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello. View Post
How do you like the Stinger? Trying to get that on the list of potentials for the other half's daily.
It's good. Mine is the 300hp 2.5, but I got it to have more of an all-season car, so it's AWD. The tech and refinement isn't quite up to the level of a European car...but it's real close and those are all real small things that don't really make any functional difference IMO. It's definitely bigger than a 3 and 4 series (wheelbase is longer), but interior is a little smaller than a 5.

It's really damn near a carbon copy of a 430i. While there are some small differences, in the bigger picture it's more like they took a 430i and just made a carbon copy. Steering is better than BMW...but then again, what isn't these days? The rear hatch is massively useful. I won't buy another car for daily without one.

Reading the Stinger boards, the 3.3 makes good power, it's right up there with BMW and Audi. It can make a lot more power with mods, just like those other two. It's definitely the way to go if you want max fun with it.

My criteria was: hatch, AWD, ACC cruise, enough space, heated wheel and seats. I put 255s all around on it on Enkei wheels, stiffer swaybars, side skirts and small lip spoiler, in addition to the normal paint protection and tint.
AlexFL7837.00