Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmm235i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcruz3 View Post
thanks for the input! doesn't seem like it would make sense for me. I'm in rockland and made out pretty well even though the roads were terrible.

1600 is cheaper then what I was quoted. ...1950 over here. what dealer?
Hey,
235i owner from Rockland too, I've had mine just about a year (I lived in Miami, this winter so dont ask). Here is my take on the issue. When I had the runflats on my 09 328, the policy paid for itself and it was convenient because I was never stranded becuz of the RFT. That policy was through BMW, which I don't think they do anymore (only 3rd party). The 235 being on PSS, IMO, makes the policy much less valuable. Not only is the rubber less expensive than the RFTs, but if you get a flat your probably screwed anyway and might as well just get to the nearest shop, not the nearest dealership. So learn from my mistake and don't get it on this car, unless you plan on switching to runflats or using the stocks as your winter set.
Will be back in the Rockland area this summer
that's is awesome feedback! I think I am sold on NOT getting the package...it just does not make sense to me logically when I am going to have a dedicated winter set..and I am getting PSS
Appreciate 0