View Single Post
      11-16-2014, 08:53 PM   #6
DETSGTSTARSKY
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

I would use a do it yourself car wash with the high pressure nozzle. I bring two five gallon buckets close to full with hot water. I put in my car soap into the buckets after they are filled and put the lids on. I use the first cycle to suds up the water and rinse the car as well as possible just using the rinse setting. I then wash the car with the two buckets using a microfiber mitt. After use another cycle to rinse off the car. I then use a water blade to get off most of the water and work quickly to dry it off with microfiber towels. I will dry the door jambs and trunk area to get any residual water and debris off. I bring my other chemicals if I need to clean the interior with. Then I can throw all the towels and mitts into the now empty buckets to transport home. This works best if you go early morning or late night when you will have more time since I can take an hour or more. Some may say this is too much work but why be lazy on the BMW. In that case just buy a Chevy and never wash the damn thing!
Appreciate 0