Rep
Drives: C6Z, X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21M235IXGC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21M235IXGC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcelir8bmw View Post
Originally I thought the car was going to be traded, sold, or whatever. But at this point, I am retaining the vehicle. And I did try the JB4 again, after driving without it for awhile. And it's off again. Because, for some reason, the stock tune is soooo much better than the JB4 in all weather conditions. And it is just so smooth stock and hauls. I will say though, off the line is crap. I mean it still was with the JB4, but not as bad. But bad enough to just want to get rid of the vehicle. For now, because of the economy, politics, blah blah blah, I'm keeping the car. It's a hoot, and it just works for me, until it won't. With expectations this car off the line is crap, but in every other form it's wonderful...
Well sorry to hear that it must be the extra weight compared to the M235ix as that is the best part of my car is the 0-60 . I dust most cars off the line with the high boost and timing . It's winter now so I find myself able to go back on map 2 again ..
Hey BlownLs how the bmw anything new don't to it , how's everything with the JB4 and the midpipe ?
All is well. Haven't done anything new to it. Mid pipe is extra extra pop and bang in this colder weather lately. Been refining my z06. Custom intercooler, griptec pulley for my Procharger. Did a billet impeller wheel on it also. Having custom cold side piping made to get rid of a few couplers. Also did a gender reveal burnout 2 weeks ago for my first spawn. https://youtube.com/shorts/z7kM1QVlsU4?feature=share
Attached Images

Appreciate 0