nozydog
Driver
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2020 X2 M35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjalle View Post
I am impressed.

Obviously this forum has some of the worlds best designers, engineers and corporate directors- while others just express their personal opinion.

Since my previous favourit brand went down the tube, I had to look otherwise.

Looking for: I6, good AWD, good AUTO, good handling and decent looks, I opted for X4.
After lowering 35mm and installing M Performance exhaust, I am a happy camper.

I am now looking for a replacement within a couple of years. After monitoring currently introduced vehicles, and vehicles to come, I have set my sight on X2 M35i. "My" SA has seen X2 in real, and promise me it is better then on pictures.

X2 is, to my mind, a modern version of the traditional British Shooting Brake, which I like, and also meets my needs, even if a 4 pot is a bit of a downgrade - but I am previously used to it. I am counting on 300+bhp.

Current presentad versions are - in my opinion - "a little light". I hope that the upcoming M35i, will have more "presence" - and horses
You’d be better off with the Macan! A head to head test I saw recently tested the X4 first and said it was brilliant, but then when the tester got in the Macan he couldn’t believe it was even better to drive (well it is a Porsche) I guess you’ll save money with an X2 although an M35i version will probably be close in price to the 4 pot Macan, and I know which I’d take without a doubt!
Appreciate 0