Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 AW M2 6MT Exec Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety View Post
I prefer Waze over Gmaps
But yeah they open at 7:30 I'll be getting there around there
Was just going to use google maps to determine the travel time with traffic calculated in. I seem to have quite a fondness for the built in iDrive 5.0 navigation so I'll just be using that. I know waze can do all sorts of neat stuff like alert you to cops and stuff, but I've never once been pulled over for speeding in my nearly 14 years of driving. Only citation I've ever received has been a $65 no front plate ticket in New Milford NJ from a power tripping asshole of a cop. Dude was so sure that he had a huge "drug bust" on his hands with pulling me over, but no it turns out that my friend and I were just looking at an older Audi A4 for him in a CVS parking lot and I'd had brought my laptop and VAG-COM to scan the car for codes, which I'm sure drug dealers always do when doing a deal for 20 minutes in a public parking lot. It was also the very last day my temporary plates were good for on my old M235i so I'd put the rear one on, but my US Millworks front tow hook mount was still in the mail so I coulnd't mount the front one yet. I even showed him I had the front plate with me and could see it had the stickers on it for the little cap/flap things that BMW gives you with license plate frames already stuck onto the thing. His words to me after his "big drug bust" vanished into thin air were "Well I'm the head of narcotics for this town, and it wouldn't look good for me to let you off without giving you anything". Thanks asshole, now I actively avoid your town and don't spend any of my money in your town's businesses, which is a shame since I really liked two restaurants there, but you reap what you sow.
Appreciate 1
FSociety3812.50