Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
m3 vs carrera 4s

going back from work i see this carrera 4s on my way. we're both first on a light, i take off normally, driving low speeds then i hear his engine roaring so i step on it. needless to say he was waaay in the back. i shifted right before red line in 1st and 2nd. surprisingly had a smooth shift into 2nd with no wheel spin. BUT the interesting thing which i wanted to note is i felt this force playing with the car's tail going into 3rd gear, it was a weird feeling, but i guess LSD was doing its magic. i was going in a straight line, well maybe a little curved by i wonder what was going on so my tail was being adjusted

pcar's cocky driver passed me later and gave me a hater look like im a POS or something, which is coo...

LATER when i was getting my detail i ran into a brand spanking new Viper. i followed him. we started playing a little right before both our valentine1's went off so we slowed down. we both gave thumbs up and i kept on going....

i cant wait to go to the track, i want to see what this car can do, i feel im driving at 40% of what it can do
Appreciate 0