jamesinaz
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 2017 540i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
really? is this a recent thing?

How the hell do you run out of money in Thailand, was there in December with 7 people, anywhere we ate never exceeded 65 bucks. Sounds like their bank account was a fantasy... Thailand is indeed a fantasy world.

Yeah hotels and food are cheap in Thailand. A great place for a vacation so long as you don't buy into the fantasy.

Many a man enters Thailand. Falls for the siren song "so handsome, so virile" and has his life savings stripped from him by a beautiful girl. Being in Thailand broke and girlfriend gone makes some of then decide they can't take it. Few use guns. Lots of falls from tall buildings.

I met one young man (20s) from Germany. Nice enough I guess. had serious weight issues and I guess was an incel back home. Had a few drinks with him. Later heard he took his own life. Left home cashing in every credit card he could get for cash, borrowed from parents, came to Thailand with everything he had and a suicide kit of plastic bags and zip ties and sleeping pills. Partied til the money ran out and done. Very sad. At his age taking command of diet and a serious exercise program and he could have been fit in 2 years.
Appreciate 0