04-08-2020, 10:51 AM   #275
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I was going to ask you about that, because of some c**t in gov decided you are ''essential'' you have to take risk putting yourself on the line. Take extra precaution by spaying alcohol and wiping door handles on car and doors, there nutcases going around putting saliva on handles (like that drunk on train in Brussels did on handrail).
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
We are concerned for your health; is your employer providing proper personal protective equipment - this is not full protection but a good start; what are the next steps?
Hi my friends ,

Well , last month the company invested for 4 million Euro's .
This means new injection molds , hotrunners , temptools and Sepro-Robots are supplied (are delivered) pretty much everyday .
By this I get contact with people from other firms and companies .They come from Germany and the Netherlands . And of course daily meetings are required in the whole situation .
And it's right there..."The contact" with other people ...Are they healthy or not ?

Next steps ? Actually none ..We are on our limit with our protective equipment , but like I said today it's never waterproof ..And the risk is always there .
My friends you should see the skin of my hands ....Ough !
Stay healthy my friends !

"Demo-video from Sepro Robots"

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick58879.50
apexit41230.50