View Single Post
      12-14-2023, 05:26 PM   #74
buddenfan
Captain
Rep
Drives: i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Didn't read all the comments so maybe it's been said.

I've been looking at stuff to replace the Cayenne in 2025 when CPO runs out. I love my model 3 so I went to look at the model x and the model s. However I saw the BS $749/mo lease deals being advertised for Lucid and while I don't lease I decided to go check it out.

Honestly... while I love the look of the interior... the car felt like total horseshit compared to the Teslas. I reaaaaaallly wanted to like it but apart from the interior looks I don't think I liked a single thing about it. Didn't help half the stuff broke or didn't work during the test drive. IMO they have a long way to go before it's ready for prime time.

Also $1500/mo doesn't seem like a good deal to me. Unless you were getting an exotic or something. Reminds me of a story from one of my jobs a long time ago...

Company was being sued or something. CEO calls all the directors/dept heads to a meeting about the issue. I recall he said something along the lines of it's costing us $1500 a month or a day or something... then he says that's a lot of money... that's like a car payment. Afterward everyone was laughing like sure buddy, that's more than most of our mortgage payments. Now this was probably 15+ years ago so....
I mean you wont find any exotic at this price
Im paying $1580 for my 2021 X6M comp
I teste drove the Lucid Air Touring last weekend to to be honest wasnt as impressed as I was with the Tesla Plaid

Likely gonna go for an IX M60 as my next car
Appreciate 0