Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Ha. I can attest to this. One of the girls I dated whilst still in the military was Eurasian. She was Russian/Thai. What a combo! Every time I was away, I remembered how nuts she was, but then I would be on a date with her and that was all forgotten. She had several girlfriends while we were dating, which would sometimes accompany us. This was rather fun. She eventually broke up with me and ended up batting for the other team full time.

Guys like to boast that they 'flipped' a lesbian. Unfortunately, I seemed to have flipped one the wrong way. Was a bit of a hit to the ego, I must say.

Went on a few dates with a Russian gal while I was in Vladivostok for a period of time. She was actually pretty chill, albeit rather reserved. Craziest girl I ever dated was from Austin, TX. Bat fucking shit crazy. I won't even go into those stories, too my PTSD.

Eventually found my wife, who was visiting from South Africa. Perfect girl. Locked that down. Happily married since 2012.
ooo i got my own lesbian story
i was trying to hit on a girl that was about my height (im 6'3) and had legs like god intended with a red lipstick omg she was hot
but anyway - im making moves etc she's clearly not having it and she says "im a lesbian actually", but she didn't want to prove it to me instead she just left the convo

also, what is it with texan girls? my buddy is studying at UT Austin and DAMN that kid got some stories
Appreciate 0