View Single Post
      09-10-2020, 10:51 AM   #5
rice_rocket88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 F48 F39

Well my opinion is that if you are used to the power of the 35i then you definitely need the m35i.. of course if you're only used to stop and go traffic and never have to merge into traffic or get heavy on the foot, then maybe.... it might be ok. I think all the little sports bits like the exhaust makes a huge difference on the m35i. Tech wise if you like the idrive and don't miss things like those blind spot. I also had to say the new X3 I had as a loaner had this neat sonar thing for the front that the X2 didn't when I was coming out of a ramp/garage. The X6 feels like a big heavy vehicle because it is. So don't be surprised when the X2 feels very light, doesn't seem as smooth, makes more cabin noise etc. That can be perceived as race car.. or budget car

Age appropriate.. don't even think about it. Enjoy what you have.. the X2's are rare enough of a car, but it doesn't scream mid life crisis when a 50 yr old steps out of a c7 or c8.. 'Murica! That's just the norm. Frankly I see the BMW's around here so much that I don't expect any specific genre or age group.
Appreciate 0