View Single Post
      02-17-2021, 02:09 PM   #8038
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
I did. I’m a realist and have been thinking long term. I’m selfish and I’m also not selfish. I need civilization and I’m a very social person. He lives in a town with a population of 3,000. He’s very established there and his family lives there. His law office is there. I know long term I just can’t live in a city with no restaurants, only fast food options, no Target, etc., Where would I work? I looked up the median income,.... $28,000!! I can’t. I just can’t and I would never ask him to leave everything and move.

I cried, but better to realize this now.
You couldn't live in a small town to be happy with a man you care about? I'd live in a cardboard box if I was happy. The town I live in has a median income of $20k. Doesn't mean I make $20k or below. And if you're happy with the person you're with, what does the size of the town or the number of restaurants there have anything to do with it? You could start your own business, open a restaurant....open a Target.
Appreciate 3