View Single Post
      02-17-2018, 05:07 PM   #25
CLABRO
THUNDER UP!
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M Sport G30

Garage List
If you're wanting dark tint, but not wanting to be pulled over then going with the darkest tint you can legally have in your state is the way to go.

However, If you're asking other people on the boards at what % window tint they've noticed cops pulling them over for then that's going to drastically change upon where you're located.

Example: I'm from Oklahoma and have had 5% tint on my cars as well as 50% tint on the entire windshield and I've never been pulled over for tint. Same thing applies in Texas, I, nor my friends, have ever been pulled over for tint with those window % mentioned above.

Fast forward to now, I've lived in Los Angeles for the past 2 years, and within the first 6 months of living here, I was pulled over for my tint.

To answer your question, it's completely relevant to where you live. You may get more relevant and accurate answers if you posted in the Regional Section on the forum in/around your city.

G30 l Alpine White l M Sport Package l Executive Tier l Icon Adaptive Full LED Headlights l Mocha Nappa Leather l Multi-Contour Seats l Drivers Assistance Package l Drivers Assistance Plus Package l Dynamic Handling Package l Parking Assistance Package l Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System l M Sport Brakes l Apple Carplay

Last edited by CLABRO; 02-17-2018 at 05:12 PM..
Appreciate 0