View Single Post
      03-17-2020, 09:06 PM   #15
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

I’m in the real estate biz in Dallas it’s been business as usual around here. Only major hold-ups I’ve been seeing potential of is A) appraisers are overloaded with sales and refinance business and can be 2-3 weeks booked out around here and B) county offices closing and deed filings being delayed if the county doesn’t offer electronic filing. Otherwise things are going as normal. Next thirty-days should be OK cause the real estate market can be slower to react to these things, but might be a good idea to just keep and eye out and if possible try to push things up wherever you can. Title companies can usually get documents done quickly. It really boils down to the lenders and appraisers in most cases holding deals up so if I were you I would be the squeaky wheel with them making sure they’re doing their end of the deal. Hopefully your ex isn’t using a big-bank lender case they, in my experience, tend to be slower and not so great about customer service.

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads
Appreciate 1
obert1781.00