08-15-2019, 01:23 PM   #46
Xorbitman
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuato2084 View Post
Where this car shines best is in xDrive taking sharp corners with such ease and pure bliss. Sitting in it is very comfortable for the price point. You wonder what's the point of spending 10-20 thousand more on a higher end car while the X1 is so sublime to drive.
I have a Canadian BMW X1 AWD with all the bells and whistles and It's a pure joy to drive especially on our crappy pot holes, cracks, crevices, uneven pavement. Montreal roads are notoriously bad in the spring too. And if I hear one more comment that it doesn't have blind spot monitoring! Get yourself a small fish eye mirror...some of them come with a tint...and with all the glass in this SUV it has the best visibility of anything I've ever owned. Just learn to do the shoulder check when changing lanes and don't rely on just some electronic device to "drive" you cause many times these things don't work properly like in winter, heavy rain or pedestrians or with bikes. Learn how to drive properly! Respect the road and others and remember driving is a privilege, not a right.
Appreciate 0