View Single Post
      01-29-2021, 12:50 PM   #5
Bcborn59
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridin'Dirty View Post
I've downloaded, installed and auditioned several of the sound files offered at the f30.bimmerpost.com link that I posted above with great success, keeping in mind that they serve as only the basis or starting point for further customization and matching to/for any additions (powered subwoofer in my case), speaker upgrades or even the stock HiFi speakers. The ones offered from Audiotec-Fisher specifically for the Match7 or the bimmerpost thread can be "plug 'n play", but you are missing out on the customization and/or fine tuning that it still takes for the best audio performance and listening experience from any speaker upgrade or additions (side window tweeter sails or center speaker tweeter addition). The other sound files for different amps at the Audiotec Fisher site are not configured specifically for the acoustics found in the BMW models or are for earlier models of the X1 (E84) and Audi. A good starting point for me was the "All Limousine Models" (Audiotec Fisher) but I finally selected a file from the bimmerpost.com list as my foundation and tweaked it from there.
Did you by chance post your final tweak back to the forum?

Have you done the door upgrade yet or still running the stock HiFi setup?
Appreciate 0